Work for us


Further text.

Current vacancies

Job 1

Job 2

Job 3


All our posts are open to international applicants. Apply using NHS jobs as normal and indicate your visa status, and say in the text if you require a working visa. We can sponsor some eligible candidates. You will need to commit to stay with us for 2 years. In that time you will be encouraged to develop and progress your career with us.

People in Hong Kong can apply for a BNO visa, which is a quick and inexpensive way to be eligible to work in the UK – see Please state on your form if you are eligible for this.

Overseas applicants at the start of their careers may be eligible to apply for Assistant Psychologist and Trainee Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner (PWP) jobs.

Overseas Psychologists may be eligible to apply to become Trainee High Intensity CBT Therapists, working and training for a year on a course at the IOPPN.  It is an intensive 2 day a week course, and on completion you are eligible for accreditation with the BABCP as a CBT Therapist, and can then continue to work in Croydon Talking Therapies (IAPT).  Without that CBT qualification you would not be eligible to work as a High Intensity CBT Therapist in IAPT.

Email if you are interested in applying.