Just to check...

Are we are the right service for you?

We provide psychological therapy for adults (over 18) who are registered with a Lambeth GP. These are the GP practices in Lambeth:

If you are registered with GP at Hand and you live in Lambeth, please ask GP at Hand to refer you to us.

Are you registered with a Lambeth GP Practice?

Are you at immediate risk of hurting yourself or taking your own life?